Are you practicing retail arbitrage with Amazon? Retail arbitrage is the practice of buying low and selling high. In other words, you’re shopping for the best deals and selling these items at a profit. Tons of people are turning this practice into a full-time job!
If you’re already selling on Amazon, or if you’re looking to start retail arbitrage and needs the perfect tool to do so, the Amazon Seller Central app is indeed the best app for retail arbitrage. Check out its features below and read more to hear Christie Nachtrab’s, instructor of Retail Arbitrage Fast Track, thoughts on the app!
“Fulfill orders, find new products to sell, manage offers and inventory, and respond to customer questions anywhere.”
The app’s features include the following:
- Search for new items to sell on Amazon. Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
- Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell. Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
- List your items for sale. Create listings on Amazon.com quickly and easily.
- Respond to customer messages. Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
- Support from Amazon. Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
- Secure access to your Amazon Seller account. All activity is routed through Amazon’s servers.
In this short video you will learn what the best app is for retail arbitrage from Christie, a mega-successful retail arbitrage expert:
What is the best Retail Arbitrage app?
So Amazon wants you to do this. Recently, probably about a year and a half ago, Amazon started to offer their own app. They created an app – an incredible tool. When you scan a product, it tells you how well the product sells on Amazon, at what price, the profit after entering what price you?re acquiring the product at, and how much fees you?re going to incur from the Amazon platform.
When you shop at retailers for products to resell, what information are you looking for?
I look for the best seller rank, which tells you how well it sells on Amazon, the price of the other FBA sellers, and how much profit I?m going to make.
Is this the same app you?re using throughout the whole sales process?
Yeah, it tells you your daily sales. It also alerts you if a customer contacts you and that you need to email them back. It?s an all inclusive app.
Are you currently using the app for your Amazon business? Let us know your thoughts on the app in the comments!
Want to learn how Christie produced over $178,000 in sales in her first twelve months by just ?shopping??
Get Christie?s Retail Arbitrage Fast Track course now in the Amazing.com membership. Click here!