An awesome new Bookmarks feature is coming to Amazing.com’s platform on June 19th at 11:59pm CST!
This platform upgrade enhances your experience on Amazing.com by letting you mark specific spots in any video, make notes, and re-visit those spots, to help review the training.
Watch the video below to see what we have in store!
How to use Bookmarks:
- Log in to the course lessons page.
- Click the “Bookmarks” tab in the left sidebar.
- When you reach a point of interest in the video, click the green “Add New Bookmark” button. A new bookmark will be added to that spot.
- Click “Edit” to add or edit a note in the bookmark.
- Click “Delete” to erase a bookmark. For ten seconds, you have the option to undo this action by clicking “Undo.”
- Click on the bookmark any time you want to return to that spot in the video. The video player will go to the exact timecode of the bookmark.
- Repeat steps 3–6 to add new bookmarks.
That’s all there is to it—a simple but tremendously helpful new feature that we can’t wait for you to try!