An awesome new Bookmarks feature is coming to Amazing.com’s platform on June 19th at 11:59pm CST!
This platform upgrade enhances your experience on Amazing.com by letting you mark specific spots in any video, make notes, and re-visit those spots, to help review the training.
Watch the video below to see what we have in store!
How to use Bookmarks:
- Log in to the course lessons page.
- Click the “Bookmarks” tab in the left sidebar.
- When you reach a point of interest in the video, click the green “Add New Bookmark” button. A new bookmark will be added to that spot.
- Click “Edit” to add or edit a note in the bookmark.
- Click “Delete” to erase a bookmark. For ten seconds, you have the option to undo this action by clicking “Undo.”
- Click on the bookmark any time you want to return to that spot in the video. The video player will go to the exact timecode of the bookmark.
- Repeat steps 3–6 to add new bookmarks.
That’s all there is to it—a simple but tremendously helpful new feature that we can’t wait for you to try!
Matt Clark is the Chairman and Co-Founder of Amazing.com, a serial entrepreneur, and investor. He’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC, and Entrepreneur.com.