Hi! Jason here, and I’ve got your third gift an Amazon Product Research Tutorial!
Product selection is one of the most crucial steps in building your Amazon business.
Choose the wrong product to sell, and you’re pretty much doomed to fail. You’ll have a hard time getting your product in front of the right people. That means low conversion rates, lower search positions, and low profit.
On the other hand, if you choose the right product, your chances for success are much, much higher.
In the video, you’ll see:
- The EXACT criteria to choose your right product
- What criteria you’re allowed to break, without jeopardizing the success of your business
- How to find the non-mainstream products that are selling great, but don’t have that much competition
- How to find products using smart “reverse engineering”
- A “secret” hack that you can use to find products from China that are PROVEN to sell well on Amazon
- And more
Go watch Rich’s training now…
Matt Clark is the Chairman and Co-Founder of Amazing.com, a serial entrepreneur, and investor. He’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC, and Entrepreneur.com.