Isaac Kuhlman and Kirsty Verity, two successful Amazon sellers with over $10 million in sales, share the top reasons why you’re struggling to grow your Amazon business and achieving the lifestyle you want. By avoiding these reasons, you’ll be able to make money on Amazon, stop working for someone else and have the lifestyle you desire.
- You think you don’t deserve it. The fear of failing is a big obstacle when it comes to selling on Amazon. Stop believing that you don’t deserve the lifestyle you want – start believing that you can. You do deserve the best things for yourself in life.
- Thinking it’s impossible to achieve because you have no plan to get there. The adage, “What’s the best way to eat an elephant? One bite at a time,” appies when wanting to sell on Amazon. You need to commit to a plan, so that you have steps to take each day to reach your goal.
- You’re too comfortable to push yourself. You might have a great job with a great salary and you don’t necessarily need to start an Amazon business. But if you commit to yourself that this is the thing that you want to do, you can fulfill your dreams.
- You can’t commit the time to fulfilling your dream. You tell yourself that when something happens, like your child graduates or you receive your pension, that’s when you’ll start. There’s no time like the present to living the life you deserve.
- You know you will make it happen someday. Someday never comes. Take action today and follow the people who have had previous success, like Isaac and Kirsty.
- You don’t think you have the talent or experience. You need to be willing to fail, willing to make adjustments and willing to continue to move forward. Perseverance overcomes experience or talent. A strong enough why will lead to success.
- The only thing you’re confident about is that you don’t have confidence. Do small things everyday that will bring you closer to your goal. Commit to doing just 1% more every day for 30 days. In that time, you’ll drastically increase your output. This daily action will breed a result, which leads to confidence. Celebrate your little wins each day.
If you want to learn how you can take back control of your Amazon business and achieve the goals you desire, check out Amazing Accelerators, a course designed specifically for Amazing sellers to transform your business from floundering to prospering.