Thank you for your interest in Amazing.com INC’s Ambassador Program. We are very excited to have you on board, but first it’s important that we outline the details of Amazing.com INC’s Ambassador Agreement.
Ambassadors are affiliates who promote Amazing.com INC’s commissionable products and receive commission from Amazing.com INC.
The purpose of this Agreement is to make sure that both you, the Ambassador and our company have a clear understanding of what is permitted and acceptable to ensure your success in the Ambassador Program.
This Agreement will outline:
- How Amazing.com INC’s Ambassador Program works
- Amazing.com’s roles and responsibilities as well as yours as an Ambassador
- How Ambassadors will be paid commission by us
This Agreement has been designed to protect both Amazing.com INC and Ambassadors of Amazing.com INC. Please read carefully and if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ambassador is deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement if they are enabled to participate in the Ambassador Program.
- Ambassadors must be at least 18 years old.
- Ambassadors agree to supply a W-8 or W-9 tax form and pay details.
- Ambassadors agree to hold Amazing.com INC in the most positive light while promoting its products.
- Ambassadors agree to use truthful, accurate information, and refrain from misleading claims of earnings results when talking about Amazing.com INC.
- Ambassadors have limited right to use Amazing.com INC’s graphics and content.
- Ambassadors agree to not send unsolicited emails and must comply with CAN-SPAM.
- Ambassadors agree to not bid on terms or names that are our trademarked terms or names outlined in this Agreement including Amazing Selling Machine, AmazingSellingMachine, and any misspellings or variations of our terms or names.
- Ambassadors agree to not promote, publish, or link to Amazing.com INC from adult, gambling, offensive, or any other websites with inappropriate content.
- Ambassadors agree to not register and/or use domains with the wording ‘Amazing Selling Machine’ or any similar term contained within such domains.
- Ambassadors agree to not create and/or use social media accounts with the wording ‘Amazing Selling Machine’ or ‘Amazing.com’ or any similar term within the username or account name.
- Ambassadors agree to not bid on or otherwise attempt to acquire any rights in any Amazing.com INC copyrights, service-marks or trademarks.
- Ambassadors agree to not offer gift cards, cash prizes or reimbursement for inventory or for purchase of any of Amazing.com INC’s commissionable products as an incentive to purchase a product through their Affiliate Link.
- Ambassadors are strictly prohibited from using Black Hat SEO techniques of any kind.
- Ambassadors engaged in actual or attempted fraud will be immediately terminated from the Ambassador Program.
- Ambassador accounts will be deactivated after one year of inactivity and must reapply to rejoin.
- Ambassadors agree to disclose traffic driving techniques, campaign promotion details, and transparency on request.
- Ambassadors applying to the Ambassador program must have completed and secured sites with appropriate content to be considered for approval into the program.
- Ambassadors cannot represent themselves as Amazing.com INC or as business partners with Amazing.com INC and must disclose that they may be compensated for promoting our products and services. Required disclosures and disclaimers are outlined in our internal resources.
- Ambassadors agree to disclose what is typical for ASM member results using our (*)Typicality-Disclaimer when they share claims (testimonials, results, etc.) about Amazing.com INC. The disclaimer must be near the first mention of claim(s), but does not need to repeat for each claim. All other claim(s) it is qualifying, you must include a visual clue, such as an asterisk, with each claim to guide the consumer to the disclaimer.
(*) TYPICALITY DISCLAIMER: These member’s results may not be typical. ASM members joining between 2013-2016 who completed the program and launched a new brand had median annual revenue of $60,750.00.
Terms and Conditions
- Ambassador Program: This Amazing.com INC Ambassador Program Agreement (this
“Agreement“) is between you (an “Ambassador“) and the owners of Amazing.com INC (“Amazing.com INC“). Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassador Program is conditional on Ambassador’s acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Ambassador is deemed to have accepted this Agreement by applying to participate in the Ambassador Program.
- Who can be an Ambassador?: All Ambassadors must be at least 18 years old or older.
- What does an Ambassador do?: An Ambassador is an internet marketer who takes on the role of promoting Amazing.com INC’s commissionable products and the Amazing.com INC website.
- How does the Ambassador Program work?:
- To participate in the Ambassador Program, Ambassador must apply to be an Ambassador, which enables them to create an Affiliate Link.
- An “Affiliate Link” is defined as a web URL or hyperlink which contains, either within the link or via any redirect or link-cloaking software, the Ambassador’s ID with the intention of tracking referred traffic to Amazing.com INC.
- When an Ambassador directs or sends a prospective buyer to the Amazing.com INC website via a correctly formatted Affiliate Link and that visitor then purchases a product from Amazing.com INC, the Ambassador will receive a commission from Amazing.com INC on the sale of that product (the “Commission“). Affiliate Links are cookied for 60 days.
- Commissions: Commission percentage structures are specific to each product and are subject to change at any time with notice. For current commission structures, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Tax Form: Before Ambassador can be paid any Commission or Bonuses, You must provide Amazing.com INC a completed W-8 or W-9 tax form, as instructed by Amazing.com INC.
- Conditions of Commissions: Any claim to collect commissions will be null and void IF payment details and tax forms are not provided within 12 months of the initial Ambassador Payout date.
- Commission and Bonuses Paid Following Legitimate Sale: Commissions and Bonuses are paid only for transactions that actually occur between Amazing.com INC and a Sale. If the transaction does not actually occur, or if payment from a Sale is not actually received by Amazing.com INC, You will not be paid a Commission or Bonus on the transaction. If payment for a Sold Account later results in a refund or charge-back, and if a commission or bonus was paid to You for that Sold Account payment, then the commission or bonus will be deducted from Your future commissions. If Amazing.com INC determines, in its reasonable discretion, that any Sale was procured fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, no Commission or Bonus will be paid for such Sale. If any Commissions or Bonuses are paid for a Sale that was produced fraudulently or as a result of any violation of this Agreement, and the fraud or violation is discovered by Amazing.com INC after payment, such payment amounts shall be deducted from Your future commissions and bonuses.
- U.S Dollars Payment Processing Fees: All commissions are paid in US dollars. Depending on what payment processor or payment method you instruct us to use, processing fees may be deducted from Your Commissions payment. See here for more information on processing fees.
- Provision of correct contact information: Ambassador is responsible for providing Amazing.com INC with Ambassador’s correct contact information at the time that Ambassador registers for the Ambassador Program and Ambassador must keep Ambassador’s contact information up-to-date. Failure by Ambassador to provide Amazing.com INC with correct contact information could result in the suspension of Ambassador’s Ambassador Program account as Amazing.com INC may be unable to contact Ambassador regarding important issues concerning the Ambassador Program and Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassador Program. If Ambassador becomes aware that Amazing.com INC has been provided incorrect contact information of Ambassador or if Ambassador’s contact information becomes out-of-date, Ambassador must immediately contact Amazing.com INC and provide Amazing.com INC with correct contact information.
- Username and password: Ambassador’s login credentials (being Ambassador’s username and password) are personal to Ambassador. Ambassador must always maintain the confidentiality of Ambassador’s username and password and not disclose them to any third party. Ambassador agrees that Ambassador is solely responsible for any use of the Amazing.com INC by any person using Ambassador’s username and password and Ambassador agrees to indemnify Amazing.com INC against any claims arising out of Ambassador’s failure to maintain the confidentiality of Ambassador’s username or password. Ambassador agrees to not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Ambassador’s affiliation with a person or entity. Amazing.com INC will not be liable for any loss that Ambassador may incur as a result of someone else using Ambassador’s password or account (whether with or without Ambassador’s knowledge). Ambassador agrees to notify Amazing.com INC immediately of any unauthorized use of Ambassador’s account or any other breach of security.
- Prohibited actions: The Ambassador agrees not to:
- register for ASM or any other Amazing.com INC course or product using their own personal Affiliate Link. To clarify, you, as an Ambassador, cannot register yourself as a referral.
- misrepresent Amazing.com INC’s products and services;
- advertise or promote Amazing.com INC’s products and services on any sites that:
- promote sexually explicit material, violence, pirated materials, illegal activities, gambling or sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contain extensive religious commentary or attempts to preach or solicit members for a particular church or faith; or contain any violations of intellectual property rights or any other laws not otherwise listed here;
- disparage Amazing.com INC, the Amazing.com INC website, or any Amazing.com INC affiliated products including, without limitation, referring to Amazing.com INC and using the words “scam”, “rip-off”, or any words with a similar or associated meaning in any advertisement or website copy; or
- engage in any conduct that is likely to impair or cause damage to the operation of the Amazing.com INC website whether by way of a virus, corrupted file or through use of any other software or program.
- FTC Guidelines: Ambassador agrees to follow the FTC endorsement guidelines (click here to read “The FTC’s Revised Endorsement Guides: What People are Asking”)
- GDPR Compliance: The Ambassador agrees to follow the GDPR guidelines, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a set of data protection regulations (binding legislative acts) governing the use of personal data across the European Union (EU). Effective May 25, 2018. Even if your business is not located in the EU, you must comply with the GDPR rules if you “offer goods or services to, or monitor the behaviour of, EU data subjects. (click here to read more on GDPR)
- SPAM – Ambassador agrees to comply with all US Federal CAN-SPAM Acts. Amazing.com INC has a zero tolerance policy toward spam and any Ambassador associated with spam. If Amazing.com INC establishes, at Amazing.com INC’s absolute discretion, that Ambassador is involved with spam in any way including, without limitation, creating, sending or otherwise distributing spam, Amazing.com INC may immediately terminate Ambassador’s Ambassador Program account and Ambassador will forfeit all Commissions owed to Ambassador.
- AFFILIATE LINK – Ambassador is solely responsible for ensuring that Ambassador’s Affiliate Link is set up correctly. Amazing.com INC is not responsible for Ambassador’s failure to receive any Commission due to the incorrect formatting or configuration of Ambassador’s Affiliate Link.
- EMAIL – Ambassador agrees to receive email or other electronic communications from Amazing.com INC including, but not limited to, newsletters, site updates, promotion resources and other announcements and correspondence. Ambassador agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Amazing.com INC provide to Ambassador electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Ambassador agrees to be bound by any agreement reached through electronic communications in terms of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002. Amazing.com INC accepts no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and Ambassador is responsible for ensuring that Ambassador’s email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by Ambassador ensuring ‘white-listing’ of Ambassador’s email address.
- If Ambassador unsubscribes from receiving emails from Amazing.com INC, Ambassador acknowledges and understands that Ambassador will be removed from the Ambassador Program.
- Amazing.com INC Intellectual Property and Brand
- Ownership of intellectual property: Amazing.com INC reserves all rights in or to its trademarks, servicemarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights that may subsist in this website including text, illustrations, photographs, video, music, sounds, layout, designs, or source code, belonging to Amazing.com INC or to Amazing.com INC’s licensors (“Amazing .com Intellectual Property“). Ambassador must not use, copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, or publish any Amazing.com INC Intellectual Property except as expressly provided in this Agreement or with the prior written consent of Amazing.com INC.
- Modification and display of Amazing.com INC Intellectual Property: Ambassador is not permitted to make any changes to any items of Amazing.com INC Intellectual Property including, without limitation, the Amazing.com INC logo, and any Amazing.com INC images and Ambassador must not display such items in any way which may be distasteful, or defame or misrepresent Amazing.com INC, the Ambassador Program, or the Amazing.com INC website.
- Use of Amazing.com INC Intellectual Property: Ambassador may use the particular Amazing.com INC logos and images that Amazing.com INC grants Ambassador access to within the “Ambassador Resource Center” section of the Amazing.com INC website for purposes related to Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassador Program only.
- Brand name: Ambassador is not permitted to purchase, bid on, or otherwise attempt to acquire any ‘Amazing Selling Machine brand name keywords’ with respect to Internet search engines or register or use domains that include the wording “Amazing Selling Machine” or any similar wording. Amazing Selling Machine brand name keywords or similar wording includes “Amazing Selling Machine” and any misspelling or variation of “Amazing Selling Machine” including, without limitation, “AmazingSellingMachine”, “Amazing SellingMachine”, “The Amazing Selling Machine”, etc.
- Access to Amazing.com INC data: Ambassador is not entitled to have access to Amazing.com INC data that is not publicly available for review or other purposes. Access to Amazing.com INC data may be granted to Ambassador by Amazing.com INC at Amazing.com INC’s absolute discretion.
- Guarantees, Liability and Disclaimers
- Warranties: While Amazing.com INC endeavors to ensure that the content of the Amazing.com INC website is free from errors, Amazing.com INC does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of material appearing on the Amazing.com INC website, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Amazing.com INC provides the Amazing.com INC website and related information and services on an “as is” basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- No guarantee regarding income: Amazing.com INC makes no guarantee of any kind regarding the potential income that can be generated through Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassador Program.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent legally permitted, in no event shall Amazing.com INC or its Ambassadors, distributors, licensors, and agents, or any of its or their directors, employees, and agents be liable as a result of Ambassador’s use of the Amazing.com INC website or participation in the Amazing.com INC Ambassador Program for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation, loss resulting from business disruption, loss of data, lost profits, lost goodwill, or damage to systems or data, howsoever arising, including without limitation, though an action in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if Amazing.com INC or its Ambassadors, distributors, licensors, and agents, or any of its or their directors, employees, and agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Consumer Guarantees Act: If you are using our services for business purposes, you agree that the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any comparable consumer protection legislation shall not apply to those services.
- Availability: Ambassador’s use of this website and any associated services may sometimes be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and electronic communications, Amazing.com INC and Amazing.com INC’s service providers do not make any warranty that this website or any associated services will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design. Amazing.com INC will not be liable to Ambassador should the Amazing.com INC website or the services supplied through this website become unavailable, interrupted or delayed for any reason.
- Malicious code: Although Amazing.com INC endeavors to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, ‘malicious code’) to the Amazing.com INC website, Amazing.com INC does not guarantee or warrant that the Amazing.com INC website, or any data available from it, does not contain malicious code. Amazing.com INC will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. Ambassador is responsible for ensuring that the process that Ambassador employs for accessing this website does not expose Ambassador’s computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code.
- Security: Although Amazing.com INC endeavor to protect the security of Ambassador’s contact information Ambassador acknowledges that there is a risk of unauthorized access to (or alteration of) Ambassador’s transmissions or data or of the information contained on Ambassador’s computer system or on the Amazing.com INC website. Amazing.com INC does not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that Ambassador may sustain as a result of such unauthorized access or alteration. All information transmitted to Ambassador or from Ambassador is transmitted at Ambassador’s risk, and Ambassador assumes all responsibility and risks arising in relation to Ambassador’s use of this website and the internet. Amazing.com INC does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to Ambassador’s own computer system which may arise in connection with Ambassador’s accessing of this website or any outbound hyperlink.
- Ambassador’s use of the Amazing.com INC website and its content is voluntary. Ambassador shall indemnify Amazing.com INC and its Ambassadors, distributors, licensors, and agents, and all of its and their directors, employees, and agents against, and hold them harmless from, any and all lawsuits, claims, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), settlements, damages, judgments and the like arising from Ambassador’s use of the Amazing.com INC website and content or Ambassador’s failure to maintain the confidentiality or security of Ambassadors password or access rights.
- Term and Termination
- Term: This Agreement is effective immediately upon Ambassador’s acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until terminated as described in this section 13.
- Termination without notice: Amazing.com INC and Ambassador both reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. In the event of termination of this Agreement, all outstanding Commissions due to Ambassador will be payable.
- Termination for breach: In the event of termination of this Agreement by Amazing.com INC due to breach of this Agreement by Ambassador, Ambassador shall not be entitled to be paid any outstanding Commission.
- Waiver: Any waiver by Amazing.com INC of a breach of or right under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach or right.
- Independent Contractors: An Ambassador is acting as an independent contractor when acting as an Ambassador. No partnership, joint venture or any legal entity is created between Amazing.com INC and the Ambassador.
- Changes: Amazing.com INC reserves the right to amend this Agreement as needed from time to time. Ambassador is bound by any changes made to this Agreement and Ambassador’s acceptance of any income through or due to the Ambassador Program will be regarded as acceptance by Ambassador of any changes to this Agreement. Amazing.com INC will endeavor to inform Ambassador of any changes made to this Agreement via email.
- Feedback and unsolicited submissions: If Ambassador provides Amazing.com INC any feedback about the Amazing.com INC website or the Ambassador Program, Ambassador grants Amazing.com INC the right to use that feedback for the purpose of improving the Amazing.com INC website or Ambassador Program (and for any other purpose Amazing.com INC deems necessary or desirable) without being obliged to pay Ambassador any compensation in respect of Amazing.com INC’s use of that feedback. If Ambassador does send Amazing.com INC unsolicited ideas such ideas will be deemed to be non-confidential and Amazing.com INC will not be required to provide any acknowledgement of their source.
- Top Ambassadors: From time to time Amazing.com INC may enter into special agreements with certain ‘top’ Ambassadors. Such special arrangements may include, but not limited to, special discounted rates or bonus packages. The entry by Amazing.com INC into a special arrangement with any Ambassador is at Amazing.com INC’s sole discretion and Amazing.com INC reserves all right to determine whether any Ambassador will be offered the opportunity to enter into such a special arrangement.
- Interpretation, Severability: Headings are inserted for convenience and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. The singular includes the plural and vice versa. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision in this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law, and the remaining provisions in this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Advertisements: Amazing.com INC does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the goods or services advertised on or through the Amazing.com INC website. Amazing.com INC does not necessarily endorse or recommend any Ambassadors using our services.
- Third party websites: The Amazing.com INC website provides links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under Amazing.com INC’s control and Amazing.com INC is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any material contained in a linked site. Amazing.com INC will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
- Confidentiality: Ambassador shall keep confidential the terms of this Agreement and any information associated with the Ambassador Program subject to any disclosure required by law. This clause shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Governing law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America (USA) and the courts of USA shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the Amazing.com INC and Ambassador in relation to the Ambassador Program and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications with respect to this subject matter.
- Other rights reserved: All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Amazing.com INC.
- Not all products sold by Amazing.com INC are commissionable products.
ASM Launch Contest
From time to time Amazing.com INC will offer sales and/or opt in contests. Prize amounts, number of winners, and timeframe will vary each contest. These contests are designed to help grow our Ambassador Program through both Ambassador recruitment and Ambassador performance.
The winner of the prize will be selected based off the top performer from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. The selection and verification will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email or Facebook Messenger at the email address or account provided in the entry information on or about 48 hours after the selection. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Only one prize per Ambassador account will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The average retail value (ARV) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.